Online Emergency Contraception Training
For all community pharmacists wishing to supply emergency contraception under PGD within Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland.
This is a one hour top-up session for those pharmacists who have attended National CPPE training in Emergency Contraception (https://www.cppe.ac.uk/gateway/ehc) and will be predominantly about local PGD and pathways.
- To understand how to use the local LLR PGDs for emergency contraception
- To be aware of local referral pathways for safeguarding referrals.
- To be aware of local referral pathways for sexual health screening, condom distribution, safeguarding referrals and emergency contraception intrauterine device.
- Thursday 9thFebruary 2023 - 7pm-8pm
- Thursday 11th May 2023 - 7pm-8pm
- Thursday 7th September 2023 - 7pm-8pm
- Thursday 30th November 2023 - 7pm-8pm
To register for these events please click here: