A free, confidential and friendly service for young people aged 24 and under.
The service offers:
- Testing and treatment for sexual infections
- Contraceptive pills
- Contraceptive injection
- Contraceptive implant
- Emergency contraceptive pill (morning after pill)
- Free pregnancy testing, and referral for abortion (or to a midwife)
- Free condoms
- Clinics held in colleges and universities will run during term time only and can be used by students studying there.
- Clinics held in medical/health centres will be closed during all public bank holidays.
- These clinics are for young people aged 24 and under.