The Sexual Health Network aims to keep professionals informed of Sexual Health Service developments, Sexual Health Promotion & clinical training opportunities and networking events.
This yearly event brings together practitioners with a special interest in sexual health from across the three localities, Leicester, Leicestershire & Rutland.
Sexual Health Clinical Network Event
- When: Wednesday 5th October 2022
- Time: 6:30p.m. until 9:00p.m.
- Where: Online
This event is aimed at practitioners who have a more clinical sexual health role and work at levels 2-3.
Agenda items to include:
- Sexual health service development
- Monkeypox update
- Creating an LGBTQ+ inclusive environment for patients and services users (Trade Sexual Health)
- Sexually transmitted infections (STIs) - case studies
How to register
Please follow the link below to register for the event.