The Sexual Health Network aims to keep professionals informed of Sexual Health Service developments, Sexual Health Promotion & clinical training opportunities and networking events.
This yearly event brings together practitioners with a special interest in sexual health from across the three localities, Leicester, Leicestershire & Rutland.
Sexual Health Network Event (non- clinical)
Thursday 24th March 2022
9:00-12:30 via Microsoft Teams
Aim of the event:
The event is aimed at those with an interest in extending and updating their level 1-2 sexual health knowledge. However practitioners from all levels will benefit from the event.
Agenda items to include:
- Sexual health service update
- Marketing and communications update
- Clinical update - “Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis for HIV (PrEP)”
- BAME - Sexual Inclusion Project
- Relationships & Sexual Health Education overview
- C-Card overview
- County - support for teenage parents