Clinic changes as a result of the Coronavirus outbreak
HAYMARKET HEALTH, LOUGHBOROUGH HEALTH CENTRE & RUTLAND CLINICS ARE OFFERING BOOKED APPOINTMENTS ONLY, UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE WE ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE PATIENTS WHO WALK IN TO THE CLINIC.
ALL OTHER CLINICS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED.
- All queue and wait clinics have stopped and we have moved to appointment only clinics.
- Service users will be offered a telephone consultation where they will be assessed by a clinical member of staff and booked into an appropriate appointment.
- All STI testing requests (for over 16’s) and requests for oral contraception can access our self- managed options from our website. Links below:
- All of our peripheral CHOICES clinics are closed until further notice.
- Hinckley Health Centre
- University of Leicester
- New Parks Youth Centre
- St Luke’s Hospital, Market Harborough
- Abbey Campus, Leicester College
- Merridale Medical Centre
- De Montfort University
- Beaumont Leys Health Centre
- Coalville Community Hospital