Clinic changes as a result of the Coronavirus outbreak
LOUGHBOROUGH HEALTH CENTRE WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
HAYMARKET HEALTH CLINIC WILL BE CLOSED SATURDAY 21ST MARCH
- All queue and wait clinics will be stopped and we are moving to appointment only clinics.
- Service users will be offered a telephone consultation where they will be assessed by a clinical member of staff and booked into an appropriate appointment.
- All STI testing requests (for over 16’s with no symptoms) and requests for oral contraception can access our self- managed options from our website. Links below:
- The only clinics open will be Haymarket Health, Westcotes and Oakham clinics.
- Many of our peripheral CHOICES clinics will be closed until further notice.
- Hinckley Health Centre
- University of Leicester
- New Parks Youth Centre
- St Luke’s Hospital, Market Harborough
- Abbey Campus, Leicester College
- Merridale Medical Centre
- De Montfort University
- Beaumont Leys Health Centre
- Coalville Community Hospital