Clinic changes as a result of the Coronavirus outbreak
HAYMARKET HEALTH & LOUGHBOROUGH HEALTH CENTRE ARE ONLY OFFERING BOOKED APPOINTMENTS ONLY, UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE WE ARE NOT ABLE TO SEE PATIENTS WHO WALK IN TO THE CLINIC.
RUTLAND CLINIC WILL OPEN ON 6TH OCTOBER AND WILL BE APPOINTMENT ONLY, NO WALK-INS.
ALL OTHER CLINICS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED.
- All queue and wait clinics have stopped and we have moved to appointment only clinics.
- Service users will be offered a telephone consultation where they will be assessed by a clinical member of staff and booked into an appropriate appointment.
- All STI testing requests (for over 16’s) and requests for oral contraception can access our self- managed options from our website. Links below:
- The only clinic open is Haymarket Health.
- All of our peripheral CHOICES clinics are closed until further notice.
- Hinckley Health Centre
- University of Leicester
- New Parks Youth Centre
- St Luke’s Hospital, Market Harborough
- Abbey Campus, Leicester College
- Merridale Medical Centre
- De Montfort University
- Beaumont Leys Health Centre
- Coalville Community Hospital